Logos Resource Pages
Gateway to all our WebPages

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
. . .  Acts 4:12  . . .

The Iron Pen #97

"...graven with an iron pen and lead..." Job 19:24
Pastor David L. Brown, Ph.D.

God & Country

In 1702 Cotton Mather authored the Magnalia Christi Americana, (The Great Achievement of Christ in America), which is the most detailed history written of the first fifty years of New England. In it Mather wrote: "I write the wonders of the Christian religion, flying from the depravations of Europe, to the American strand: and, assisted by the Holy Author of that religion, I do, with all conscience of truth, required by Him, who is the Truth itself, report the wonderful displays of His infinite power, wisdom, goodness, and faithfulness, wherewith his Divine Providence hath irradiated an Indian wilderness…. The sum of the matter is that from the beginning of the Reformation in the English nation, there had always been a generation of godly men, desirous to pursue the reformation of religion, according to the Word of God…[though withstood by those with] power…in their hands…not only to stop the progress of the desired reformation but also, with innumerable vexation, to persecute those that heartily wish well unto it…. [The Puritans were] driven to seek a place for the exercise of the Protestant religion, according to the light of conscience, in the deserts of America."

Jesus Is The Reason For The Season - Merry Christmas

An increasing number of people today are unacquainted with the true Christmas story. Our pluralistic culture has amplified Santa Claus, Quanza, Ramadan, or Hanukkah, and marginalize the birth of Christ. In fact, many people have been intimidated into believing that there is something improper about greeting others with "Merry Christmas" and urged to use the "politically correct" greeting Happy Holiday! My answer is -- Jesus Is The Reason For The Season. "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons." Galatians 4:4-5. May God bless you with a Christ centered Christmas.

A lot of people talking about having an open mind should take heed to what one man said: "Many of today’s so-called open minds should be closed for repairs."

Sound Advice

Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you die, receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior. "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." James 4:14 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Wanted: Laborers For God

Dr. David L. Brown

Text: Luke 10:2-3

The Potential of The Harvest – "The harvest truly is great.."

The Barns research group says 33% of Americans are unchurched and 20% mistakenly believe that living a good life will gain them a place in Heaven. That totals 53%. There are about 300 million people living in America and 600 billion in the world.

The Problem of The Harvest – "the labourers are few…"

I have a garden. The zucchini, beans and tomatoes have yet to pick themselves. We need laborers to roll up their sleeves and get busy picking in our Father’s field.

The Power of The Harvest – "pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."

The power of the harvest is prayer.

The Perils of The Harvest – "Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves." v.3

Wolves want the to intimidate sheep so they will abandon efforts to win people to Christ.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!

Please click here for the Most Important Message of the Bible Concerning You. "
Is any of the following a blessing to you today?
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
Matthew 24:3

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

1 Corinthians 2:9

Free Literature Packet
Click hear for a free literature packet about God's way to eternal life by providing your name and complete mailing address

How you can be Sure you are going to Heaven?

Logos Resource Pages

Logos Resource Pages is an Online Ministry of Logos Communication Consortium, Inc.

P.O. Box 173 - Oak Creek, WI 53154

E-Mail: Pastor David L. Brown

Copyright © 2012 - 2015 Logos Communication Consortium, Inc. - All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

WebSite PageViews
Online Coupons
Online Coupons